Greetings to you. My absence of late is actually pretty embarrassing (I think my main reason is the current discovery of tumblr) but I am still around and I do have a lot to catch up on. I returned recently from a mission in Mideel, they were having a problem with monsters escaping from a nearby Mako Reactor. It was my task to go in to the reactor, which we didn't actually was leaking severely, and a group of infantrymen were sadly killed by Mako toxicity.
As for the other SOLDIER operative and I, well we also had mild Mako toxicity and had to spend a few days being nursed back to health (by my beloved Arabella) and have both returned home to our barrack to recuperate. We all know Genesis and his bad habit of over-reacting to EVERYTHING so he was in the same room as me, admittedly he recovered a lot faster than I, but I digress. My recovery was less than plain sailing, I will spare the details for now, but I will confirm that I am getting better and I will be back on duty VERY soon.
Best Wishes
Sephiroth
No comments:
Post a Comment