Well, I have had a rather interesting weekend. It all started when the 2nds all went on some kind of mission, I don't know the details, I wasn't really listening to be quite frank. I was more interested in spending a weekend in a quiet SOLDIER block and maybe getting some of that paperwork finished. In order to blow off some steam, Genesis had suggested a bit of fun in the training room. I am usually up to that kind of recreation as there is something fun about the 3 of us bounding around and playing around. I was up for it on this occasion and we headed in to the room, choosing a beach simulation.
After a bit of fencing and Angeal and Genesis trying to take me down, I had decided to take a few minutes watching the two of them while they battled. What I didn't expect was Genesis to lose sight of where he was and the pommel of his rapier connected with my nose. What stunned us all was the gushing of blood hitting the sand. I wasn't in any pain at all, but I knew that the fact my nose was bleeding was not a good thing. Angeal crouched down and had a look at my nose. He said nothing as he marched me to Hollander. Turns out I had a broken nose and it needed to be repaired, else I would wind up with a crooked and unsightly nose.
I had it reset yesterday, a quick procedure that meant I was allowed back to the barrack that night. I cannot take my cast off yet, but I know my nose will be as demure and beautiful as ever. OK so I was sleepy and don't remember how I got in my bed last night, I assume I was probably carried by Angeal, but I didn't mind much, I mean I love my bed, its soft and comfortable. Genesis has been waiting on me hand and foot even though I have been well enough to do things myself. Just a bit sore from the accident and I look like I got punched by 2 big guys. But bruising goes down fast.
I think the worst of it has been the kind of thumping headache I seem to get after surgery. Its like someone has encapsulated my head in a vice and is trying to have a squeeze. This happens every single time. When I had my appendix out when I was 19, I had THE worst migraine possible, but Hollander said that is a normal response to being knocked out.
In future Genesis, please mind the schnoz!
Sephiroth
No comments:
Post a Comment