Monday, 27 June 2011

Hello!!

Hello readers, I appologize for my absence as of late, matters had been pressing and I ended up being sent back to Wutai for another rescue mission. I wouldn't have minded so much if I had more of a warning that the already volatile situation was becoming increasingly so.

It had all started when I left the infirmary following another episode which had left me on my back for a few days, probably caused by stress or something, I still haven't worked it out yet. It was pretty funny looking back, Angeal said I went all quiet and then I woke up with Hollander trying to pester me in to a wheelchair. I must have been in a state because the next thing I knew I was waking up in the starchy sheets and wondering why I was so tired and hurting. I found out that a wound from a previous mission where I was shot in the chest by a Wutai troop had left some mild scaring on my right lung. This could be a problem later, but right now, I really don't want to be laid up after having that sorted until it bothers me more.

I got home and then I got a mission from the Director. Some Shin-Ra executives got themselves stuck in Wutai and were being held hostage. I was needed to extricate them. This is OK, I normally enjoy the adventure, but I don't know, this time seemed a little strange. I mean, I got there and was told that they were innocent, but the longer I was there, I found out that this was not the case, these dignitaries were actually annoying the Wutai Embassy so it then came down to myself to become a negotiator. I had to pursuade them not to launch a counter offensive against us. I was lucky this time, although I am not sure how long it will be before it really becomes dangerous out here, I shall keep you posted on the status of this situation as I hear it.

It does feel good to get home however and there is nothing like soaking one's feet after a hard month or so working in a strange place with hostilities. I noticed that my mail had piled up over that time so I shall be busying myself with MORE paperwork, MORE bill payments and then by the time I have yet another mission to complete.

Sephiroth

No comments:

Post a Comment